The new Usha Induction Cooktop is where technology meets simplicity. The Usha CookJoy 2000XPC comes with 5 pre-set menus tailored for the Indian kitchens. With its manual power setting features, you can now choose between 8 stages (120 to 2000W) to get that precision cooking. Pre-set the timer anywhere between 1 min to 3 hours, and layback while your cooktop prepares a delectable meal for you.
- Auto switched to power saving mode to prevent overheating
- Pan sensor technology – operates only when Cookware is placed on
- 5 Indian pre-set menu with manual control
- Timer - 1 min to 3 hrs with pause function
- 8 Stages manual power setting 120 to 2000W
- Safety device (metal oxide variaster) for protection against voltage fluctuation upto 1500 Volts
- Anti skid feet
- 10 Amp Plug with earthing for safety.
- Flexible power cord of 1.2 meter length
- Power - 2000 W
- Warranty - 1 year
- Voltage - 220-240 V
- Freq - 50 Hz